1. When I am alone I cry and there is no one there to comfort me except myself.
2. Even when there is my Mother and my best friend and my bear named Rosie, I will cry and there will be no one there to comfort me except myself.
3. Even when there is my Mother and my best friend and my bear named Rosie, I will continue to cry and there will be no one there to comfort me except myself and I am enough.
4. I am enough.
5. When boundaries are made, I want to break them.
6. When you tell me I can’t go on the men’s side, I want to go on the men’s side.
7. When boundaries are made, I want to break them, especially when they have to do with gender separation.
8. When I see a steep edge of a hill with a river down below, I want to swim in the river.
9. When I see a steep edge of a hill with a river down below, I want to roll down the hill.
10. On the second day, I farted when the room was quiet.
11. My diet is largely made up of legumes.
12. I will always fart when the room is quiet.
13. Birds wake up at 5:30AM.
14. Birds have nests that they come back to every morning at the same time to take care of what is most important.
15. We can learn a lot from birds.
16. Everything that happens is reflected in nature.
17. It is impossible to sit still for 60 minutes unless I do it with a strong determination.
18. It is impossible to do anything extraordinary unless I do it with a strong determination.
19. Pain is just physical sensation.
20. Fear is just physical sensation.
21. Love is just physical sensation.
22. We are vibrations.
23. The bug that flew into my nose on Day 4 helped me become aware of sensation in my right nostril.
24.You can learn everything you need to know from sensation in your right nostril.
25. Your right nostril can help you see a really attractive man and not spend 7543543594350435 hours thinking of all the things you want to do to him.
26. It will never stop raining.
27. If someone offers you a rain jacket, take it.
28. Someone will always take care of you, if I let them.
29. It is easy to say things, it is not as easy to do them.
30. Killing a spider is killing.
31. We are not our words, we are our actions.
32. If I can make friends with a spider, I can make friends with anyone.
33. 4 o’clock in the morning is very early.
34. Solitude is finding peace in the centre.
35. Solitude is different than loneliness.
36. When I don’t shave my armpits for 10 days, I get hair under my armpits.
37. Just north of Barrie is beautiful.
38. My bum will never not be round.
39. Trees talk.
40. Trees dance.
41. Trees cry.
42. Trees are like people no,
43. Trees came first, so
44. People are like trees.
45. When I`m gone, people notice.
46. When I go away for 10 days, my Mother misses me.
47. When I go away for 10 days, my friends miss me.
48. When I go away for 10 days, people I didn’t think would miss me, miss me.
49. I am worth missing.
50. Death is like an exhale.
51. My house plants are resilient.
52. If my Mother needed me to sit with her for 10 days, I would do it.
53. If my best friend needed me to sit with him for 10 days, I would do it.
54. If a stranger needed me to sit with him or her for 10 days, I would do it.
55. I am worth just as much love and attention as my mother. I am worth just as much love and attention as my best friend. I am worth just as much love and attention as a perfect stranger.
56. I am worth love and attention.
57. Noise distracts us from ourselves.
58. We can say everything we need to say in silence.
59. I live in a world obsessed with the absence of.
60. I live in a world that is abundant.
61. I am abundant.
62. My armpit hair is proof I am abundant.
63. As soon as you are brave enough to look pain in the eye, it changes.
64. Everything changes.
65. As long as we are breathing we are moving.
66. We are always breathing.
67. We are always moving.
68. When I laugh, I stop laughing.
69. When I stop laughing, I will laugh again.
70. I will never stop laughing.
71. When I cry, I stop crying.
72. When I stop crying, I will cry again.
73. I will never stop crying.
7543543594350435. I don’t think I will ever die alone with a flat bum just north of Barrie pregnant, but even if I did I believe that as long as I had my right nostril and the hair under my armpits I would be okay.